We are ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
We partner with our sister company, Harbor Claims, who has an excellent track record for fast and fair claims
processing. Even during devastating storm seasons, we settled claims in an average of 20 days. Our network of more
than 200 experienced adjusters is ready to respond at a moment’s notice, in the event of catastrophic damage.
Harbor Claims' Commitment to You
Our mission is to provide each policyholder with professional, effective claim service in a timely and equitable
manner, while cultivating a courteous, service-oriented relationship.
Our Claims team adheres to the following principles:
The Claims Process
We are here to help guide you through every step of the claims process. After reporting a claim, you will hear back from one of our professional adjusters within 24 hours.
How long does it take? Most claims can be settled in less than 30 days. Claims that involve extensive damage may take longer. After a hurricane, there may be a delay, due to a greater demand for contractors, roofers, water damage specialists and others, to provide estimates.
- Please report your claim as soon as possible by contacting your agent, calling our toll-free number, 1-866-482-5246, or filling out our online form.
- After your claim is received, a representative will contact you to discuss the claim, and if required, schedule a date and time to inspect the loss.
- Once the adjuster has inspected the loss, collected your information, and reviewed any pertinent documents, a report is submitted for review.
- During the review process, the adjuster checks to verify that the policy includes appropriate coverage of the damages incurred.
- Finally, payment is issued less the applicable deductible. For certain types of loss, there may be coverage restrictions. If it is determined that the loss is not covered or if the damage is less than the deductible, you will receive a letter of explanation.
How Can We Help
Payments are quick, easy and secure with our online payment platform. Please enter the Insured’s name as it appears on the policy. Only the first and last name of the Insured are needed. The information you enter must match exactly with what we have in our records.
When disaster strikes, we will work with you throughout the entire claims process. We'll guide you through every step to ensure the quickest and most attentive service to settle your claim.